Chapati Making MachineOur product range includes a wide range of automatic chapati making machine and hand press semi automatic chapati pressing machine.
Automatic Chapati Making Machine
Approx. Price: Rs 10,000 / pecieGet Latest Price
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Capacity (Chapattis per hour)||Upto 1000.0|
Keeping in mind ever-evolving requirements of our respected clients, we are providing a premium quality range of Automatic Chapati Making Machine
Hand Press Semi Automatic Chapati Pressing Machine
Approx. Price: Rs 10,000 / peiceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 peice|
|Temperature control||Up to 300 Degree C|
|Timer setting||0.3 sec to 1 min|
Chapathi making operation becomes very easy with hond operation. This machine is remarkably compact in size and occupies only minimum space. It can be operated anywhere by single person. Extremely simple mechanism and user-friendly control interface facilities surprisingly easy operation. Anyone can operate the machine through minimum training.
Most suitable for:
- Heating Elements on top and bottom plates.
- Non-Stick Teflon Coating for both sides of heating plates.
- Power-ON Light Indicator.
- ThermostatControlfor TemperatureSetting (0-300°C).
- The heating plate is made out of Aluminium Alloy Casting to allow heat distribution evenly throughout the surface quickly.
- Hotels, Restaurants, Hostels, College Canteens, Hospital Canteens, Factory Canteens, IRCTC Canteens, Aviation Canteens, Devasthanam Canteens, Caterers, Ralyana Mandapams, Chapathi Manufacturers and Joint Family Houses etc.
How it works:
- This product is provided with a handle which makes it easy to press the plates together and handle that help you to lift up the top plate.
- Switch "ON" the power.
- Set the temperature on the temp. controller for both the & Bottom Heating Plates. (Approx. 115 degree C to 140 degrees C as preferable). Keep 10 degree C higher temperature at the top to avoid the chapathi to stick with the top plate.
- Adjust the knobs provided on the bottom heating plate for the required thickness of Chapathi/Poori/Paratha etc. (1-10mm) and tight the knob thereafter for thickness setting.
- Wait for temps to reach in the plates.
- Place the dough at the lower base of the chapathi plate in the middle of the bottom plate.
- Now close the plate by pushing down the handle and slightly press it and wait for "BEEP" sound to hear and release the handle to the original posiotion.
- (Set 0 to 5 sec) You will see Chapathi in semi-cooked condition. Remove the same and start Next Cycle